We welcome You to www.elaw.guide – a website provided by Jet Fix Ltd. (“Elaw Guide”, “Company”, “Provider”, “We”, “Us”).
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions (together with any documents referred to in them) of User’s (“User”, “You”) use of the Website www.elaw.guide (the “Website”), including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.elaw.guide, whether as a guest or a registered user.
TECHNICAL STEPS TO FOLLOW TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT
- Name: Jet Fix Ltd., contact person: Desislava Stankova
- Address: 33 Cherni Vruh Blvd., Lozenets, 1421, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Contact Details: e-mail: email@example.com, Website: elaw.guide
Cookies shall mean a small piece of data sent from a web server and stored in a User’s web browser allowing the server to collect data from the browser.
(Web)Browser shall mean a software application for retrieving, presenting and traversing information resources on the internet via different transfer protocols.
Platform shall mean the website www.elaw.guide and its related communication interfaces, databases and functional modules.
User shall mean any individual who uses the Website, or contributes to the Website.
Website shall mean a set of related web pages, including pictures, video, content and/or other digital resources accessible through an Internet address known as a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) in an IP based network. In these Terms our website www.elaw.guide shall be referred to as the Website.
Web Beacons shall mean objects that allow a website to track the number of its web visitors and to access their cookies.
Hyperlink is a digital reference link that points from a webpage to 1) other webpages within the same website or 2) webpages of another website.
WEBSITE AND SERVICE
Elaw Guide provides an easy to use Website for sharing information and opinions and for education purposes.
The Service provided by us is an information society service according to the applicable laws. The Service consists of a provision of online information resources (blog posts, articles, online trainings).
We provide and You agree to use the Website and the Service according to these Terms and the details published on the Website
If you have purchased or otherwise legally obtained access to an online training provided by Us, you are also subject to the Online training terms and conditions (the “Online Training Terms”), which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. If you have purchased or otherwise legally obtained access to an online training provided by Us and there is a conflict between these Terms and the Online Training Terms, the Online Training Terms will govern.
All intellectual property rights to the software used for the provision of the Service, Website and its content, data files, hardware or other materials such as analyses, designs, documentation, reports, quotations and related preliminary material developed or made available to You on the basis of these Terms, shall remain exclusively vested in us, our licensors or our own providers. You shall only acquire those rights of use that are explicitly granted in these general terms and conditions and by law. Any rights of use granted to You shall be non-exclusive, non-transferable to third parties and non-sublicensable. You shall not be permitted to remove or amend any details in relation to copyrights, brand names, trade names or any other intellectual property right from the software used for the provision of Service, Website, data files, hardware or materials. We reserve the right to install technical provisions for the purpose of protecting the software, hardware, data files, Website and similar in relation to an agreed restriction on the content or the term of the right to use these objects. You shall under no circumstances be permitted to remove or circumvent such technical provisions or to arrange for this to be carried out.
The Service contains Content specifically provided by us or other content providers and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Platform.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of Elaw Guide. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download or store, or transmit any of the material on our site without our prior written consent, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for a permitted use.
You must not:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website or use of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website without obtaining a license to do so from the Company or its applicable licensor. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to use, display and distribute our trademark, logo, slogan and all other materials serving our trademarks without our express written consent.
- In any way that violates any applicable local, EU and international law or regulations.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, personal profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow you to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed or submitted to the Website, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
However, we can neither review all material before it is posted on the Website nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third parties. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this paragraph.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Involve commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes and shall not be considered as legal advice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Website provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Website. You agree that Company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Company is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Company is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that Company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Website and the Service in its entirety is provided on an “as is” basis and Elaw Guide shall not be liable for unfulfilled expectations of the User. Elaw Guide shall not be required to satisfy any claims of the User to change the features and functionality of the Service. Elaw Guide assumes no responsibility for the way the User uses the Service. All data entries and the way of handling the entered data is sole responsibility of the User. Elaw Guide shall not be liable for any User events such as: tort, negligence, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, data modification, economic or other indirect losses, costs, damages or charges that may indirectly arise in the use of Service and under this Agreement. The User accepts to be the only one who manages its own data in the Service. User accepts that data and their management are their sole responsibility and data are always in the form in which they or their authorized personnel left them. Elaw Guide shall not be liable for data modified by the User. User accepts that claims of any nature may be submitted not later than 3 months from the occurrence of the event that inspired them. You release Elaw Guide, its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
We may, at our discretion and with or without cause, immediately terminate Your member account and all access to the Platform without prior notice. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and other provisions of these terms and conditions continue after termination of Your account. We shall not be liable to You or any third-party for the termination of Your account.
You may terminate Your account (when registration option is made available to you) at any time without cause, penalty or explanation.
For termination, please discontinue using the Website.
We hereby disclaim with respect to all services, support or other deliverables provided under the Service, all express and implied warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, title, accuracy, quality, integration, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
We do not warrant that:
- The Service shall operate without interruption or be error free. We do not guarantee that the software used for the Service is free of defects and shall operate without interruptions.
- The Service shall fulfil all expectation and requirements of the User.
- The stored data shall be accurate and reliable.
- Any decisions taken by the User based on using the Service shall be correct, effective and lawful.
- Any fault or defect will be promptly removed.
- Hardware or software used to access the Service is free of viruses and cannot be infected.
Elaw Guide shall not provide to You or a third party any additional warranties express or implied by law or otherwise which are not covered in this Agreement. We are not responsible for any third party websites or third party content provided on or through the Service and You shall bear all risks associated with the access and use of such websites and third party content, products and services.
The Service under this Agreement may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems associated with User`s and Elaw Guide`s use of the Internet. Elaw Guide shall not be responsible for any delay, restriction, interrupted or absent communication resulting from User`s Internet subscription. User`s Internet connectivity is not part of the Service. Elaw Guide shall not be responsible for any communication delay, restriction, interrupted or absent communication due to force majeure events at its ISP.
You hereby agree to indemnify us, including our employees, directors, agents and consultants against any damages, actions, losses, costs, charges, expenses, proceedings and claims brought upon us as a result of Your use of the Website and the Service provided, or in case of a breach of this Agreement. Where a case of infringed Third Party intellectual property rights arises from Your actions, You shall, at Your own expense, resolve the issue by either obtaining a license, or a right of use, or remove from the Platform any copyrighted materials.
Generally, we do not collect any personal data from Users. However, personal data of the participants in the Online Trainings provided by Us may need to be collected and processed.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS
We may modify this Agreement at our sole discretion and You will be properly notified about the modification. You agree that any revision of these Terms shall become effective to You 7 days after You have been notified, unless You have expressly rejected the modification. If You do not agree to the changes, You can terminate the agreement without penalty and discontinue the use of the Service. You agree that all statements of Elaw Guide in connection with the amendment of these Terms, shall be sent to Your e-mail used for registration with the Service (when registration is made available) or by posting in an appropriate place on the Website.
All communications between us shall be in writing. The written form shall be deemed met when messages are sent by fax, e-mail, by clicking a hyperlink or using other technical means which excludes the possibility of inaccurate reproduction of the statement. The written from shall also be deemed observed when Elaw Guide post a message or notification prominently on the Website. Messages prominently displayed on the Website shall be deemed received by the User without an explicit confirmation
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The agreement shall be governed by the laws of Bulgaria without reference to conflict of laws principles. The applicability of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods 1980 is excluded. Any dispute that may arise in relation to this Agreement shall fall under the jurisdiction of Bulgaria and shall be resolved within that jurisdiction. Any private international law dispute between the Parties in relation with this Agreement shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the competent Sofia City Court, Bulgaria.
This Agreement is available at http://elaw.guide/terms/ and all its updates are an integral part of it.
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create a partnership or joint venture between the parties or to establish any party as a representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever. No party has the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract on its behalf, or to create an obligation for it in any way.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
This is the entire Agreement between You and us. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and/or negotiations, regardless whether oral or in writing.
Effective Date: 25.01.2015