E-COMMERCE LEGAL GUIDE TRAINING COURSE
Module 1: Introduction to Legal Concepts of e-Commerce. Legal Risks.
Or why you may need to consider staying on the legal side
Module 2: Online and Offline Contracts
- Online contracting – your website’s Terms and Conditions and other important agreements.
- Offline contracting – do not forget to put in writing all contractual terms with your contractors, licensors.
Module 3: Domain Names Protection
- How to protect it
- Dispute resolution
Module 4: Unsolicited Commercial Messages or Simply SPAM
Find out more about the requirements regarding commercial messages
Module 5: Privacy and Data Protection
- What is personal data
- How to process it legally
- Transfer to 3rd countries
- Right to be forgotten
Module 6: Your liability online
- For: mere conduit, cache, host
- Monitoring of user generated illegal content
Module 7: Consumer protection
- Obligation to provide pre-contractual information
- Right of Withdrawal
- What if selling digital content
Module 8: Intellectual Property
Module 9: IP Protection. Agreements.
- How to prevent IP infringement
- How to fight IP infringement
Module 10: Software Licenses
- Protection of Computer Programs (software)
- Licensing agreements
Module 11: Open Source Software
- Copyleft vs. Permissive open source software
- Specific licenses explained
Module 12: E-commerce legal simulation module
All the theory in a practical e-commerce legal simulation
Bonus 1: Quick guide module
Summary of the course content
Bonus 2: Sample agreements set
You have an online business and want to find out how to protect it legally?
Subscribe to our newsletter and – as a special bonus – download the free whitepaper on e-commerce:
The 8 Legal Disasters In E-commerce and What to Do About Them
Fill the fields and hit the subscribe button. You will receive the whitepaper right into your email inbox.